Quotes About Self-Esteem: Boost Self-Love Quickly

Quotes about self-esteem can influence you to have prosperous life as your attitude influences acceptance of the opportunity for progress and well-being. So let's start with the change!

Quotes about Self-esteem:

Quotes about self-esteem
  • Don't let someone else's doubt ruin your life, just look toward a successful future. Take the path and make dreams come true.
  • Love your reflection, respect yourself, and build your future on positive thinking.
  • Respect yourself as best you can so that others respect you too.
  • Love yourself the best you know so others respect you.
  • Give love to everyone the way you want to receive it.
  • Self-esteem is wonderful because it gives us the idea that we are worthy enough to succeed in life.
  • The more you love and value yourself, the other people will love and appreciate you.
  • Do not let anyone tell you that you are less valuable and do not deserve love because it is their truth and not yours.
  • Do not doubt yourself and your capabilities because doubt can spoil everything. Follow your dreams and you will succeed. 
    Quote about self-esteem believe in yourself
  • Believe in yourself because whatever you want you can accomplish. Love yourself and make the best decisions for yourself.
  • Don't blame yourself or others for making bad decisions because you can always make new ones.
  • The better you think about yourself, the better your life will be because it starts with your attitude.
  • Your opinion is paramount to your life so stop listening to others and focus on your ideas towards a successful life.
  • Believe in yourself if you want to have a successful life and love yourself if you want to have a lot of love in life. 
    Quote about self-esteem
  • Think the best you can about yourself and don't let others tell you the opposite.
  • Love and respect are the best friends you can have beside you, so love yourself and respect yourself well enough and you will never miss a thing in your life.
  • Believe that you are one wonderful person who deserves a beautiful life and let you live it.
  • Believe that you deserve to have your most beautiful dreams come true.
  • People say what they think in themselves, so recognize in time what you think and work on a wonderful future.
  • Don't blame yourself for not knowing better now you know and take the steps necessary to accomplish everything you want.
  • Leave the past in the past and turn to the future, believe in yourself and your options.
  • Stop criticizing yourself for not getting you the goal you want. 
    Quote about self-esteem love
  • Focus on success and new opportunities will come.
  • Believe in yourself and your capabilities and success are guaranteed.
  • Look forward to every new day because it will bring you much goodness and joy.
  • Love yourself as you love your best friend.
  • Believe in yourself because you are worthy.
  • Slowly but surely you will fulfill all your dreams.

110 Inspiring Self-esteem quotes to boost your Self-love 


  1. Every day I feel more and more confident.
  2. I feel better day by day. 
    Quotes self-love
  3. I increasingly love every part of my body.
  4. Progress has been evident since I worked on myself.
  5. I love being more and more confident in myself.
  6. I love the feeling of increased confidence in myself.
  7. I love that I become the best version of myself.
  8. I am increasingly appreciated and loved day by day.
  9. Life is getting better and people have been loving me ever since I said positive words.
  10. I can feel my progress on myself day by day.
  11. I look forward to every new day as I experience something new.
  12. Joy is constantly present in my life.
  13. I feel more and more love for myself.
  14. I feel that people love and appreciate me more and more.
  15. I feel I have a lot to offer.
  16. I feel a growing value in myself.
  17. I feel more satisfied with my life. 
    Quote self-love
  18. I feel the love and warmth I spread around me through the hope and love I give.
  19. Every single major improvement in my life is bigger than before.
  20. The more I work on myself, the better I feel.
  21. I am increasingly pleased when I look in the mirror.
  22. Every day my reflection in the mirror is becoming more beautiful and I am happy with myself.
  23. I increasingly love myself the way I am now.
  24. I increasingly love myself because I am unique.
  25. I feel great love in myself and I am happier and more satisfied.
  26. I feel that every day is a progression towards a better future.
  27. I’ve been feeling a lot more joyful ever since I've been working on myself.
  28. I feel that people value and respect me more and more.
  29. Every day is increasing progress in my life.
  30. I'm becoming more successful day by day. 
    Quote self-love brave
  31. I make decisions quickly and decisively.
  32. I'm sure of all the decisions I make.
  33. With each new assignment, I show increasing knowledge needed for the job.
  34. I make decisions more and more quickly and am more adept at my workplace.
  35. I am becoming more determined and confident in myself.
  36. I know I can do whatever I want.
  37. Every decision I make is best for me.
  38. My business is growing more and more day by day.
  39. I build success slowly but surely.
  40. I build a solid foundation for the future.
  41. I feel I will have a very good future.
  42. I feel motivated to succeed.
  43. I'm the builder of my dreams. 
    Quote self-love motivated to succeed
  44. I bring my dreams to reality.
  45. For me, success is inevitable.
  46. Everything I do on myself proves to be a very good decision.
  47. I forgive myself for all the mistakes I've made so far.
  48. I love myself more and more.
  49. I value myself more and more.
  50. I respect myself and make the best decisions for myself and the people around me.
  51. I love being on the right track to success.
  52. Whatever decision I make is right for me.
  53. And when I make a mistake it's okay I know I'll correct it.
  54. From each mistake, I will learn even more about myself.
  55. I leave fears and doubts behind me.
  56. I left all my doubts in the past.
  57. I stop doubting my abilities.
  58. I stop questioning my decisions.
  59. I feel great progress in my life.
  60. I see more and more success ahead of myself.
  61. A very nice and comfortable life awaits me.
  62. Slowly but surely I am laying the groundwork for a successful future.
  63. Mistakes are only a part of the way to learn even more about myself.
  64. I feel motivated to boast when I do something good.
  65. I do not doubt myself when I make a mistake because I know that I will correct it.
  66. I love that I've changed for the better.
  67. I love being appreciated and respected much more than I did before.
  68. I love that ever since I've been working on myself my life has gotten a lot better.
  69. I have more and more courage to make the right decisions.
  70. I have more and more courage to change things around.
  71. I have more and more courage to change my life for the better.
  72. I make great decisions and I am confident in myself.
  73. I am increasingly respected and loved.
  74. When I feel sad I still love myself.
  75. I stop criticizing. 
    Quote self-love confident
  76. I stop belittling.
  77. I stop saying words that make me feel bad.
  78. I'm starting to say words that make me feel good.
  79. I'm starting to say more and more positive words.
  80. Positive words bring kindness to my life.
  81. I feel more positive and better.
  82. The more confident I am, the better decisions I make.
  83. Day by day my progress is very visible to me.
  84. I feel wonderful and love achieving something completely new in my life.
  85. I love being persistent and heading towards my goal.
  86. I love that I am heading towards a wonderful future.
  87. I'm sure I always make the best decisions.
  88. I like to feel better and look better.
  89. I love being more and more content with myself.
  90. I love that people respect me and value me more.
  91. I love that I am surer that my future will be nice.
  92. I like to know that since I have been working on myself my life is much better.
  93. I love that my results are getting better and more visible to others around me.
  94. I love being brave and courageous in all situations.
  95. I love that my own mistakes can't stop me from getting what I want.
  96. I love that I stopped belittling and criticizing myself.
  97. I like to say more and more positive words. 
    Quote self-love positive
  98. I love that my progress is visible to other people.
  99. I love knowing that I can change my life for the better.
  100. I love being a positive and kind person.
  101. I love that I am good to others.
  102. I like to love myself more.
  103. I like to be proud of making good decisions.
  104. I love that I have positive views about my future.
  105. I love that I have positive views about the people around me.
  106. I love that my behavior has improved.
  107. I love helping people.
  108. I like to look more and more for the benefit of other people.
  109. I love to value other people around me more and more.
  110. I love knowing that I am on the path to success.

More posts on the blog:
List of Positive Affirmations: Get Positive Power!
Positive Affirmations In The Morning: Supercharge Yourself
Positive Affirmations for Anxiety: First Aid for You