Affirmations of Self-Love: Boost Confidence

Affirmations of Self-Love

Everyone needs positive words when there is no one to support you in the right direction.

Here are really good and effective affirmations of self-love that work instantly!

Don't wait for others, improve your life now!


Affirmations of self-love:

Affirmation of Self-Love

  1. I believe in myself and my opportunities that are improving day by day.
  2. I believe that by working on myself, I will become even happier and more confident in myself.
  3. I believe that a beautiful future awaits me.
  4. I believe my dreams will come true.
  5. I believe I was created for happiness and a beautiful life.
  6. I know I'm worth a lot and I'll work on myself to feel it every day.
  7. Working on myself to love me even more.
  8. I'll be indulgent and kind to myself.
  9. I will appreciate myself more and more.
  10. I will endeavor to praise myself for all good decisions.
  11. I will try to support myself when I am in a bad mood.
  12. I will try to treat myself nicely.
  13. I will strive to find happiness in every day I live.
  14. I will strive to change my life for the better.
  15. I will strive to encourage success and when I do not feel successful.
  16. I will try to speak nice words.
  17. I will try to say only positive things about myself and others.
  18. Every day I will say at least one good word.
  19. Every day I'll tell myself I love you when I see myself in the mirror.
  20. I will repeat positive words every day.
  21. I am a good person and I deserve a nice life.
  22. I am full of love and attention for others and now I will turn that attention to myself.
  23. I will give all my love to myself every day.
  24. I'm slowly working on myself to change my life for the better.
  25. I will create more positive thoughts.
  26. And when I make a mistake, I will not disparage myself.
  27. I will stop criticizing myself.
  28. I will be happy to share compliments with myself and others.
  29. I will start by saying only positive words from now on.
  30. I leave all the bad words behind and move forward in a positive tone.
  31. I love myself more and more.



50 Affirmation of self-love for you:

50 Affirmation of self-love

  1. I believe in myself more and more every day.
  2. I believe I deserve more than the life I live now.
  3. I believe I deserve love and acceptance.
  4. I know I'm making progress slowly but surely.
  5. I'm slowly building my confidence as a pyramid.
  6. I feel more and more love for myself.
  7. I'm slowly learning to love myself more and more.
  8. I am progressing day by day.
  9. Every new day is a challenge that I readily accept.
  10. I am a brave and wonderful person. I deserve a wonderful life.
  11. I am determined and bold.
  12. I will do my best to succeed in my decision to love myself as much as possible.
  13. I will insist on love and happy thoughts every day.
  14. Every day I will love myself more and more.
  15. I will be kind to myself and not disparage myself.
  16. I will look at every failure as a lesson from which I will learn more about myself.
  17. I will slowly build bridges that will lead me to my desired goal.
  18. Each day is a new opportunity to learn something beautiful about myself.
  19. There is so much goodness in me that I will have to discover it forever.
  20. I have so much good to give to everyone around me.
  21. My happiness is to set an example for others how life can be changed for the better.
  22. Any persistence will pay off many times over.
  23. Every effort I put into myself will come back through joy.
  24. I know that joy lies within me and I want to feel it more and more every day.
  25. My strength and faith in a better life will bring me happiness and joy.
  26. Each day is a new step towards a better life that I want for myself.
  27. I am slowly but surely stepping towards the happiness I feel I deserve.
  28. Every day is a new beginning for me.
  29. I have enough love for myself and for the whole world.
  30. I am aware every day that I am worth more and more.
  31. I love myself more and more day by day.
  32. Every morning, I'll tell myself I love myself.
  33. I will not stop saying nice words every day.
  34. I know these affirmations will change my life for the better.
  35. Every positive word works wonders for me.
  36. Everything nice I say affects me positively.
  37. My life is getting better.
  38. I'm changing for the better, I feel it.
  39. I feel that I am getting closer to my goal every day.
  40. I feel happier every day more and more.
  41. I am increasingly appreciated and respected.
  42. I see my good sides more and more.
  43. Increasingly, I see how much love I have in myself.
  44. I am growing more and more positive moving forward.
  45. I'm an increasingly positive and cheerful person.
  46. I'm happier and more relaxed.
  47. I feel more and more confidence and courage in myself.
  48. I feel that I am progressing more and more every day.
  49. I feel a lot of love for myself and support myself to continue this journey.
  50. I will try every day to make it better than the previous one.







Affirmations for self-love and self-esteem:

Affirmations for self-love and self-esteem

  1. I value more and more.
  2. I feel I am ready for all the challenges.
  3. I love being full of confidence.
  4. I am advancing with incredible speed towards progress.
  5. I love every part of myself because I am unique.
  6. There is no one like me and I find it wonderful.
  7. Every day I am getting closer to my goal.
  8. I know I'm on the right track to what I want to accomplish.
  9. I feel better every day.
  10. I feel that I am becoming more determined and confident in myself.
  11. I'll be better and better for myself.
  12. I will treat myself more nicely and I will choose nicer words.
  13. I will gently address myself especially when I'm in a bad mood.
  14. I will be more determined to fight for my happiness.
  15. I will do anything to make me feel happier.
  16. I will praise myself when I succeed in something.
  17. I will commend myself for all the everyday little things I do.
  18. I will commend myself for being persistent in change.
  19. I am a wonderful person who deserves more love.
  20. I deserve all the good things.
  21. I deserve all the good opportunities in life.
  22. I love my flaws because they are part of who I am.
  23. I love myself more and more.
  24. I love everything and know that I am heading in the right direction towards my goal.
  25. I acknowledge the persistence I have when I want something.
  26. I acknowledge the determination I have within myself.
  27. I acknowledge all the good decisions I have made so far.
  28. I'm good and I get happier every day.
  29. I am beautiful inside and out.
  30. My soul is beautiful.
  31. My soul is the best part of me.
  32. I love every part of myself and will work hard on my happiness.
  33. I love to be more and more joyful every day.


Affirmations for self beauty:

Affirmations for self beauty

  1. I love that I look more beautiful every day.
  2. My reflection in the mirror tells me to change and become even more beautiful.
  3. I am getting more and more beautiful every day.
  4. My skin is beautiful, smooth and radiant.
  5. I smell wonderful and feel wonderful.
  6. Every day is a confirmation that I am more and more beautiful.
  7. My hair is getting thicker and shinier every day.
  8. My skin glows and is beautifully soft.
  9. I feel better every day.
  10. I feel good energy in myself and I am happier and more beautiful.
  11. My happiness inside is seen through the beauty of me.
  12. My good thoughts make me look beautiful.
  13. I feel like a fairy tale princess so happy and beautiful.
  14. I feel like a queen in my kingdom, beautiful and confident.
  15. I feel that all affirmations work on my beauty.
  16. Every cell in my body becomes beautiful.
  17. Every cell in my body creates my beauty.
  18. Every thought I have about beauty brings me visible improvements in appearance.
  19. Everything I want to accomplish comes easily and safely to me.
  20. I'm getting nicer and happier.
  21. I create my beauty slowly but surely.
  22. The more I love myself, the more beautiful I am.
  23. I change so much that I enjoy the reflection I see.
  24. I like to look in the mirror because I see one beautiful soul that looks at me beautifully.
  25. I allow myself to be beautiful.
  26. I allow myself a beauty and a happy life.
  27. I allow myself happiness and positive things in life.
  28. I let my wishes come true.
  29. I am beautiful and confident in myself.
  30. My beauty is growing day by day.


Affirmations for self-love and health:

Affirmations for self-love and health

  1. Every day I get healthier and healthier.
  2. My health is growing day by day.
  3. My health is improving very quickly.
  4. Every cell in my body is getting healthier and healthier.
  5. I work on my health through affirmations that work.
  6. I accomplish everything I want easily and quickly.
  7. Slowly but surely my health is improving.
  8. I believe I'll be healthy.
  9. I believe I am well on my way to healing.
  10. I believe there is hope that everything will be better.
  11. I feel better and it is a sign that things are improving.
  12. I feel I am ready to heal.
  13. It's time for health.
  14. I surrender to health.
  15. I indulge in a joy that will positively affect my health.
  16. Every good thought of mine creates a healthy cell in my body.
  17. Every single happy thought of mine creates a healthy cell in my body.
  18. All the happiness I feel in myself is the way to save healing.
  19. I'm healthier, I have faith in myself.
  20. I believe that I will be healthy and I will do my best to succeed.
  21. The more beautiful I think about myself, the better I will produce the energy I need for health.
  22. I release my body of bad thoughts and indulge in happiness and positivity.
  23. Positive and happy thoughts create a good atmosphere for health and happiness and are now part of my everyday life.


Conclusion on affirmations of self-love:

We are all sometimes unsure of ourselves and need some support and kind words to lift us out of a bad mood and depression.

So take your positives out of affirmations of self-love and move on to a positive life with positive words that will help you feel better immediately and divert thoughts from the problems that plague you.

Positive affirmations can do a lot for us, and when we don't have a lot of friends around us to support us and to encourage us, we need to take what we can and give ourselves support to restore our confidence to be ready for new victories.